info can be found here.
The DFPlayer Mini MP3 Player For Arduino is a small and low price MP3 module with an simplified output directly to the speaker. The module can be used as a stand alone module with attached battery, speaker and push buttons or used in combination with an Arduino UNO or any other with RX/TX capabilities.
- supported sampling rates (kHz): 8/11.025/12/16/22.05/24/32/44.1/48
- 24 -bit DAC output, support for dynamic range 90dB , SNR support 85dB
- fully supports FAT16 , FAT32 file system, maximum support 32G of the TF card, support 32G of U disk, 64M bytes NORFLASH
- a variety of control modes, I/O control mode, serial mode, AD button control mode
- advertising sound waiting function, the music can be suspended. when advertising is over in the music continue to play
- audio data sorted by folder, supports up to 100 folders, every folder can hold up to 255 songs
- 30 level adjustable volume, 6 -level EQ adjustable
- Car navigation voice broadcast;
- Road transport inspectors, toll stations voice prompts;
- Railway station, bus safety inspection voice prompts;
- Electricity, communications, financial business hall voice prompts;
- Vehicle into and out of the channel verify that the voice prompts;
- The public security border control channel voice prompts;
- Multi-channel voice alarm or equipment operating guide voice;
- The electric tourist car safe driving voice notices;
- Electromechanical equipment failure alarm;
- Fire alarm voice prompts;
- The automatic broadcast equipment, regular broadcast.
- Product Code: DFPlayer_Mini
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: DFPlayer Mini